Android Developer 0-1 Yr
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- BSc/BE/BCA in CS, Diploma and PG Diploma.
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should also have good interpersonal skills and should be team player with a can do attitude.
Min 0 to 1 yr (Freshers Welcome)
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPEARED FOR THE TEST IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS, NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN.
Kaizen Infocomm offers software and applications development solutions for UK Market with more than 16 years track record of Excellence. Started in 2002, Kaizen Infocomm Pvt. Limited is part of UK based Nivid Group, headquartered in London.
Middle East & Asia (MEA)
411, Iscon Mall, Nr. Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad -380015, Gujarat, India
079 6661 0790
UK & Europe
144-146 Kings cross road
London, WC1X 9DU, UK
0207 101 9233